Everyone is becoming a rabbit.
- seems lack of instructions about how to enter next level
- there might be a better way to explore the 3D world instead of PointerLockControl. it’s quite annoying that “click” is needed to activate
- if it’s a game for children, if there’s a better interface or tools for presenting virtual 3D world? can 3D virtual world escapes “screen”?
- children show more interests than grown ups and are more willing to explore every levels
- real game controller as interface next time
- or other physical input that match the screen based content
- should have a Level Menu to let people choose from, because it’s difficult to enter next level
- could using riddles as hint, e.g. which key to press, which way to go, what to find/talk
- for the VOICE level, live input could be cool
- great visual :)
Nonsense wakes up the brain cells.